Terms and Conditions
(Effective Date August 1, 2015)
Thank you for visiting this Website owned and provided by Amalgamated Sugar. Your access to, and use of this site, or any other Website (each a “Site”) owned or provided by Amalgamated Sugar Company and/or any of its related, affiliated, or subsidiary companies is subject to the following terms and conditions enumerated below (“Terms and Conditions”) and all applicable laws. By accessing and browsing this Site, you automatically accept, without limitation or qualification, these Terms and Conditions. If you are using this Site for more than your own personal information, education, or enjoyment, you could be violating the law.
Material from this Site may not be copied, distributed, or republished, displayed, licensed, sold, modified, reused, uploaded, posted, or transmitted in any way, without the prior written consent of Amalgamated Sugar except as provided below. You may only download material displayed and identified on the Site as specifically available for download. If downloaded, you may not delete or change any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary notices contained on the materials. Such material is for non-commercial, personal, or educational use only. You may not distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, repost or use the content of the Site for public or commercial purposes (including but not limited to text, images, audio, and video) without Amalgamated Sugar’s written permission. Modification or use of materials for any other purpose violates our intellectual property rights.
The Site may contain links allowing you to leave this Site for other sites that are not under the control of Amalgamated Sugar. We have not reviewed all the websites linked to this Site and are not responsible for the content of any other websites linked to this Site. Your linking to any other website from our site is at your own risk, and Amalgamated Sugar shall not be liable for any damages or injury arising from access to, or use of, such sites. Please be mindful of this as you link to other outside websites.
Amalgamated Sugar does not object to links to our Site from third-party websites; however, any person or entity linking to our Site must strictly abide by the following rules: (1) unless we have a written agreement with you, you may not use any of Amalgamated Sugar’s trademarks, logos or slogans in or with your links; (2) do not present the link to this Site in any way that suggests Amalgamated Sugar has any relationship or affiliation with your site or endorses, sponsors or recommends the information, products or services on your site, unless you have a specific written agreement with us to do so; (3) you may link to this Site using the plain text name of this Site; (4) link only to the home page of this Site; (5) do not, without Amalgamated Sugar’s written permission: (a) incorporate any content from this Site into your Website (e.g., by in-lining or framing) or (b) use any Amalgamated Sugar names, trademarks, slogans, or any other words or codes identifying Amalgamated Sugar Site in any “metatag”. Amalgamated Sugar reserves the right to cancel permission to link at any time, for any reason.
The trademarks, logos, characters, and service marks (collectively “Trademarks”) displayed on this Site belong to Amalgamated Sugar or are used with permission. Nothing contained on this Site should be construed as granting any license or right to use any Trademark displayed on this Site. Your use/misuse of the Trademarks displayed on this Site, or any other content on this Site, except as provided in these Terms and Conditions, is strictly prohibited.
Copyright Complaints (DMCA policy)
Amalgamated Sugar, at its discretion, may suspend or terminate the access of and take other action against users, subscribers, registrants, and account holders who infringe the copyright rights of others. If you believe that your work has been copied and is accessible on this Site in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, you may notify us by providing the following information (as required by the Online Copyright Infringement Liability Limitation Act of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, 17 U.S.C. sec. 512):
- A physical or electronic signature of person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or if multiple copyrighted works at a single online Site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that Site;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit Service Provider to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit Service Provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted;
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Please send your notice to:
Amalgamated Sugar Company
Attn: Legal Department
1951 S. Saturn Way, Suite 100
Boise, ID 83709
To send electronically via email please send to: email@example.com In the subject line, please reference Attn: Legal Department
As there can be penalties for false claims, we urge you to consult with your legal advisor before filing a notice or counter-notice.
Everything provided to you on this site is provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to non-infringement.